Last Minute Holiday Deals
It’s still not too late to escape to the sun in style this year with our last minute holiday deals – travel onboard one of Barrhead Travel’s specially-chartered British Airways flights to your destination, and you’ll discover that your holiday starts from the moment you board the plane! Here are 10 reasons why you should book your late summer getaway using these flights, straight away…
1. With direct flights from Glasgow to the Costa del Sol (Malaga), Majorca, Venice and Barcelona, from Edinburgh to Majorca and from Aberdeen to Majorca and the Costa del Sol, it’s never been easier to plan your 2014 late getaway.
2. No more grim-faced charter flight cabin crew whose only aim is to get you to buy duty free and scratch cards! These flights are staffed by ever-professional and helpful British Airways crew, who will make sure you’re well looked after all the way.
3. Ever spent hours on a flight just wishing it would end? Cramped seats with no room to move are no fun for anyone, and don’t really put you in the holiday mood, no matter how exotic your planned trip is once you arrive. Not the case with last minute holiday deals! Spacious leather seats in a 2-2 configuration mean no middle seat nightmares, plus you’re able to stretch out comfortably as you look forward to your time in the sun.
4. Let’s face it, a 15kg checked baggage allowance doesn’t let you take all those shoes and clothes you might just need for 7 or 14 nights away from home. So the generous 20kg hold baggage allowance and 5kg hand baggage allowance will help ensure you have enough flats, sandals and heels to match every outfit on your sunshine escape.
5. Ever received an inflight meal which really didn’t hit the spot, but eaten it anyway due to sheer lack of choice? Then these flights are for you! The snack menu on board allows you to choose exactly what you’d like to eat at prices that won’t break your holiday budget.
6. Arriving in the middle of the night on your outward or return journey is no fun! Some flight times just aren’t conducive to a relaxing start or end to your well-earned vacation. Barrhead Travel’s charter flights conveniently leave at the weekends, and have flight times that mean you won’t be shattered by the time you sink into your seat onboard.
7. These flights are perfect for soaking up some late summer rays in Mediterranean destinations, but the season doesn’t end till after the October school holidays, so now’s the ideal time to plan that family holiday by speaking to one of Barrhead Travel’s experts who will tailor your holiday your way, at prices you’ll love.
8. Whether you like the freedom that self-catering holiday bring, prefer the budget-friendly all inclusive option when you’re away, or are looking for something in between, Barrhead Travel’s holidays using these fantastic flights have the board basis that best suits your requirements, giving you flexibility to choose what’s right for you.
9. Prefer to cruise? Then choose from a number of cruise options from Barcelona, or use our exclusive direct Venice flight to depart from this most breath-taking of cities. With itineraries including the Greek Isles & Turkey, the Western Mediterranean and Eastern Mediterranean, you’ll sail onboard some of Europe’s most modern and spacious cruise ships. Food and entertainment, (and even on some sailings, drinks!) are included in your cruise fare, leaving you more spending money for the fascinating destinations you’ll explore each day. All aboard!
10. If a mix of land and sea is more your bag, then a stay and cruise, or cruise and stay, holiday might float your boat. What could be nicer than a relaxing week on the beach or by the pool, followed by a week on a floating hotel with top-class entertainment and the chance to discover new and breathtaking destinations? Just think of all those fab Facebook posts you can add, and the faces of your jealous friends upon your return home…
More last minute holiday deals for you to view.