Welcome to our new travel blog!
Welcome to Barrhead Travel’s brand new blog! We’ll aim to deliver compelling, entertaining and informative content that you’ll enjoy reading, rather than run-of-the-mill holiday deals and generic photos and quotes from brochures, which is yesterday’s news! Yes, we’ll have the odd deal here and there, but it’ll just be so you can get a piece of the world we’re raving about that you’re reading about!
Our travel blog entries will strive to give you expert advice and information about various destination around the world to give you a deeper insight and maybe even inspiration for feeding your wanderlust. Guest bloggers from different departments within the company will give their personal experience stories and recommendations on package, long haul and cruise holidays in order to help you feel like an expert even before you’ve packed your bags.
Here’s a taste of things to come:
- “Best of…” blogs, where we hope we can give you some food for thought
- Destinations for Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day and Halloween.
- Best themed hotels in the world.
- The world’s quirkiest hotels.
- Most unusual customs.
- Worldwide food and drink
- Theme parks.
- Sports survival guides for events such as the Champions League, Europa League, Formula 1 and golf tours.
- A worldwide travel-themed “Bucket List”.
- Trip Tips: Don’t know what kind of socket adapter to take, or the best places to visit when you’re only spending a couple of days somewhere? Our tips will help prepare you for your trip!
We’ll keep you updated with any up and coming events held at our stores, with the possibility of one or two of the representatives from the participating companies giving us some exclusive content so you can come to our event prepared!
If there are any places that you would like to learn more about before deciding to spend your hard-earned money on a well-earned holiday, just get in touch with us, and we’ll see about putting up a travel blog about that destination; you never know, you might be doing your fellow travelers a favour by asking!